My Thoughts, My Views, My Writings

Some of My Thoughts, My Views, My Writings, and my Feelings

Fave Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yardian28. Make your own badge here.
News
Resep Home Made Baby Food for Working Moms Available on Deeva's Blog
Shout it Out, Guys!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
Hits
Free Hit Counter
Hit Counters
Happy Mother's Day
Friday, December 22, 2006
Ketika hembusan nafas menggores hati :

Mom,
With your smile, you watch me
With your hope, you praise for me
With your happiness, you care for me
With your strength, you fight for me
With your heart, you forgive me
With your sadness, you taught me

With every breath, I love you
With every step, I follow you
With every touch, I miss you
With every tears, I praise for you
With every laugh, I share with you.

Ketika sekelumit kisah terlalu berharga diungkap kata dan semua pujian terlalu singkat melukis cintanya.

Happy Mother's Day
*especially buat Mami, Ibu, dan all the greatest Moms out there

22 Desember 2006 : Yang tau-tau kepengen nulis ginian euy. Puisi bukan, prosa jg bukan. Apa ya ini namanya? well ya inilah hasilnya itu.

Labels: ,

posted by yardian @ 9:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Yardian Wensdi
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia, Dunia, Bumi
About Me: A new mommy, a wife, a career woman, a lazy girl
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

I heart FeedBurner



BLOGGER

© 2005 My Thoughts, My Views, My Writings Template by Isnaini Dot Com