My Thoughts, My Views, My Writings

Some of My Thoughts, My Views, My Writings, and my Feelings

Fave Photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from yardian28. Make your own badge here.
News
Resep Home Made Baby Food for Working Moms Available on Deeva's Blog
Shout it Out, Guys!
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
Hits
Free Hit Counter
Hit Counters
Bad Habit, Die Soon!!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Loong ago, I'm a shoe person.

Tapi since merit, hamil, punya baby, this 'shoeholic' is looong gone, since I have to wave goodbye to high heels. What good in shoes when they're not high in heels, right? hueueehheheheheh..

Anyway, this metro big sale really really put my old habit rise to the surface!! (and don't forget the itc shoes which is lebih bersahabat ke kantong)
Watching those beautiful shoes is really really put me in high tension !! Hahahahahah, yeesss becos I don't need ('want' is not the perfect word anyway) to buy it.


Betapa gue udah jadi orang yang sering tergoda yah, baru sadar nih.
Kurang keukeuh menjaga diri dari godaan sale, buy 1 get 1, diskon, dan sebagainya.
Jadi enaknya kalo punya temen yang bisa jagain gue nih, hehhehehe.
And very great thanks to my sister, yang slalu ngingetin gue buat ga boros ;)


So now, every time I look at that beautiful shoes, I keep remind myself :
"OH pleaseeeeeeeeeee...you have like 10 IDLE shoes that you don't even wear everyday, do you?!!"

Semoga kalimat di atas membuat gue ga lupa diri dan jadi kaki seribu (as my mom always said).
Well bad habit, die Soon!! Shoooo!! Go awayy!!

(paling susah jauhin bad habit yang udah jadi sahabat yaaaaaaaaaaa)

Labels:

posted by yardian @ 7:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Yardian Wensdi
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia, Dunia, Bumi
About Me: A new mommy, a wife, a career woman, a lazy girl
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

I heart FeedBurner



BLOGGER

© 2005 My Thoughts, My Views, My Writings Template by Isnaini Dot Com